2008/02/12

I had a strange dream last night. In this dream I was back in Washington and going to see Cloverfield with all of my friends. Strangely though the theater was located in the Buehler's Plaza. Brian and I were getting admitted to the theater when the Cloverfield creature actually attacked Washington. It wasn't the size of the monster in the movie though, it was just a couple stories tall. It was completely decimating the southern end of the plaza so I hid out at the Goodwill Store. I rigged some contraption up to the rear truck loading doors so that when the monster came through the front of the store the doors would open up.

So the monster destroyed the store front and I ran out the back into Dwayne the Rock Johnson. For some unknown reason he was in Washington. He confronted the monster and I ran over to the old Hardee's building. By this time the National Guard was there. Not too long after that it turned out the Rock had figured out the monsters weak spot and killed it. The Rock had been hurt a little by the creature but would be fine. At this point Brian Damian and I decide to get some beers at the bar in the plaza (which doesn't really exist) and Brian pulls two massive cold chilled beer mugs out of nowhere and gives me one. I had it to the dude to fill up but it get's the front of the mug shattered and he replaces it with an exact copy. As we're going down the stairs with our huge mugs of beer we see the Rock. All of a sudden he starts transforming into the monster since the wounds he had infected him I guess. Then I woke up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment